Wednesday, April 10, 2013

SketchUp to Minecraft: Guest Post by Tadhg Murphy

After following the tutorial found on the Designer Dojo website here. I managed to successfully export a .skp file from SketchUp and then convert it into a schematic file which I was then able to import to Minecraft. After spending a little while texturing the model I felt that the transfer of the model from SketchUp to Minecraft was very fast and far more efficient than just building the model in Minecraft itself. Below is an image of my work.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This tool is the best ever that i have seen. Thank you very much realy love to play minecraft with my friends. Enjoying a freeminecraft gift codes Minecraft will be always my favorite game. And this tool is realy working thank you very much.

blooogggggg said...

My own kid loves this specific video game. They are building a pyramid in addition to utilized the method this individual mastered with SEEING THAT degree Maths to be able to determine how many stones yet will need – and Minecraft gift code generator therefore how much time it could consider him or her. Their Maths educator had been quite pleased that a scholar had utilized the understanding how to a great out of the school room situation. When that’s not just a reach over a educating goal….